Tuesday 21 September 2010

Three weeks to go and counting down...........

Hi

Thanks for visiting my Blog.

With only 3 weeks to go now, I'm getting the last bits and pieces together. I'm seeing the nurse tomorrow to get my jabs (I decided to go with it) and I've started taking my suppliments to boost my immune system and create a more healthy digestive system.

As for training, well I'm having an ongoing problem with my calf muscle. I ran another 5k on Saturday and got all the way around without stopping once. I was really pleased with myself as it all helps towards my general fitness. But when I was walking in the afternoon it seized up again! I went out with Catherine and we did 5 miles. It's still playing up now and it's Tuesday. I did an hours gentle walk on it today.

Fundraising - well, I'm still getting the odd bit here and there. Mums school friend has just donated £20 and I've had a few more donations lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment